Friday, July 6, 2007

||Fruuzformers||


Hiii's!!

Im baccck&finally updating my blog.
So today was like my normal lazzy ass day, watched Tv, Eating, Pc, So daamn interesting, eh?
My Room is like so messy and i cant stand it. But at the same time im soo lazy to start cos its too much lol.
Other than that I was watching Transformers today, Yup Pirated DvD, My dad's Awesome.
I remembered how i said that movie was gonna be real gayass shit, crap and etc.
But, Hell~~ i was wroong!! its Great! =D
Seriously its pretty kewl actually.
All them big robots jumping around.
Woo~~
And the dude is also Kawaii~.
::Shia LaBeouf::

&
The Actress is Gorgeously Sexy ^_^
::Morgan Fox::

||Ke Ai||


Yuuup Thaats it really.
Oh Harrry Potter is coming soon.
Weee~~
11th baby<3
Yeah Its about movies with me lately.
Until Nexttt timmme Buddyz!
Bless<3>
BIG CUDDLES!!

Ps: Tonyte I jus wana spread my love to Fara~, Clarian~, Caryn~
(=


.//Fruuuuutzy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee. I love you tooooo, afruz!!! :D:D